- Complete Dental Care For Your Family
- Sapphire Whitening
- Implant Restoration
- Bone Grafting
- Implant Surgery
- Gum Disease Treatment
- Wisdom Teeth
- Root Canals
- Dentures & Partials
- Sedation - For many Americans going to the dentist is a frightful event, even though dentistry has changed so much in the past years. A visit to the dentist can now be relaxing and fun. Unfortunately, this is not enough for the approximately 145 million people who avoid the dentist due to fear. Dr. Steve Jones has completed special training that allows him to treat these fearful people. "That's right, using a small pill, people can now have their dental care accomplished while they are totally relaxed and absolutely comfortable."
Dr. Jones adds, "I have always been sensitive to my patients with high fear and apprehension, and now I can offer them a safe and even more comfortable experience. I feel so many good people are avoiding needed care due to fear. I am looking forward to helping these people visit the dentist with this safe and wonderful technique of anxiety-free dentistry."
Dr. Jones is a member of the Dental Organization for Conscious Sedation- D.O.C.S. The purpose of D.O.C.S. is to provide the education necessary for dentists to provide needed care to the large population of people who are avoiding the dentists and to improve their lives with better dental health.
"Dentistry is very high tech today with all sorts of gadgets that get the job done better and quicker, but now with anxiety-free dentistry I can bride the gap between technology and comfort, " said Dr. Jones
He added, "You should see the look on the faces on my patients when they complete their care and they have a healthy mouth- there aren't words to describe it! That look is why I love dentistry. I helped to change someone's life."
Dental Implants - The Closest Thing To Natural Teeth
- To Restore Normal Eating and Speaking Abilities
- To Enhance Facial Appearance & Confidence
- To Increase Denture Retention
Your entire procedure can be completed in one office visit!
Your entire procedure can be completed in one office by one doctor with 35 years of experience. Dr Jones uses SIMPLANT tm to allow your surgery to be computer guided. Your restoration can use the latest CAD/CAM milling technology ZIRCON ZAHN TM to achieve superior fit and strength.
Dr Jones believes the same doctor who will build the restoration should place the implant, or at least guide the placement to allow the best support for your prosthesis. This offers the patient the best quality control, preventing being referred all over town to get the treatment completed. Patient want teeth that chew and speak and look like TEETH.
|Impact Restoration Video||Bone Grafting Videos (see more)||Wisdom Teeth Video|
|Implantology Video||Apicoectomy Video||Sedation Video|